One-2-One witnessing tips
Many Christians have fears in sharing their faith or just have a hard time talking to people about spiritual things.
One good way is using gospel tracts: You can say
" Did you get one of these?" And, tell them it's a gospel tract! Do you have a Christian background? or Are there any good churches in this area?
Some other good questions to ask are: " Can I ask you an interesting question?"
1) What's happening spiritually in your life?
2) If you died tonight, are you 100% sure that you would go to heaven?
3) If you were to die tonight and stand in front of God, and He asked, "Why should I let you into heaven?" What would you tell Him?
4) When you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think is out there when you walk out of here?
5) Do you think you will go to heaven when you die? If yes, then, " What kind of people go to heaven? Good people or Bad people?" If they say, Good people ask them, " Are you a good person?"
Memo pad approach
This is a interview of Stephen Starnes sharing how to witness with the "Memo Pad Approach" click the link below
You can use the MEMO PAD APPROACH by walking up to people and ask: Can I ask you few questions it, won't take but 5 minutes? then ask:
Can you name 10 beers? then ask Can you name the 10 commandment?
As they are naming the beers and Commandments write them down on the MEMO PAD as they name them.
Then go through the 10 Commandments and see how many they have kept.
Explain to them that we've broken God's Law and deserve Hell for our sin. But, that's why Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the fine for us. But, we must Repent (turn from sin) and turn to Christ to save us.
At the end give them a gospel tract and tell them: Hey thank you for listening (and hand them a tract).